JB Real Estate Investments, based in Northern California, is a privately held real estate company specializing in acquisition, assignment & ownership, of high-quality multi-family communities in and around the greater San Antonio Texas market. Our #1 objective is to protect and preserve investor capital while maximizing cash-on-cash returns during the entire time of ownership. We are experienced, dedicated, and have superior knowledge of the market we serve. Our property management and operations platform is also second to none. We pride ourselves in the careful and responsible management of the capital and assets under our control.
Here are some of the reasons we love San Antonio!
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Within San Antonio’s city master plan, the stated economic development vision for San Antonio is to remain as the economic center for the South Texas Region, as well as a major center for international trade and commerce. These stated goals are very apparent in the current business climate in greater San Antonio area. The Greater San Antonio area has been recognized in many national publications as having one of the most robust economies in the country as well as home to many growth industries.
The city’s growth industries include:
Aerospace, Financial Services, Government and Military, Health Care & Bioscience, Hospitality & Entertainment, Information Technology, Manufacturing, and Telecommunications
San Antonio is home to the following Major Corporate Headquarters:
- Valero Energy Corporation: Oil-Gas Resources-Refining
- Clear Channel Communications: Radio/Television/Advertising
- Tesoro Petroleum Company: Oil-Gas Resources-Refining
- Rackspace Managed Hosting: Cloud Computing
- United Services Automobile Assoc. (USAA): Insurance
- Kinetic Concepts: Specialty Medical Products
- DPT Laboratories: Pharmaceutical Research/Sales
- NuStar Energy LP
- Vision Works: Eyeglasses Retailer
In addition to the friendly business climate:
- Brooking Institute – Named San Antonio as one of the Top 10 Metropolitan Areas
- Forbes – Named San Antonio as one of the Best Cities for Economic Recovery.
- Moody’s – Economic Analysis showed that Texas will likely have an easier economic recovery than other areas of the Nation